Friday, September 12, 2014

Just a Book, and Don't Stir a Muscle (or a Mussel!)


While I drink more tea than I do coffee, I do love that brewed bean beverage!






Thinking about the medical effects of coffee...
“It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity.”
― Dave Barry

Happily, that Dave Barry quote really isn't me--caffeine doesn't do that much other than give me a slight tremor if I've had two cups before eating anything!


Abraham Lincoln

All it takes to make me happy | #coffeequote #coffeesaying #happy
A good cuppa joe, a thick book, and see-ya-latah, world! With the emphasis on the book, thick and new and full of intrigue...or, mebbe, a dear old favorite: I've read Tolkien and CSLewis' Space Trilogy many, many times and am already looking forward to my next read-through. Re-read some Shakespeare this year: fun (as long as I remember to read it at high-speed--getting bogged down in archaic language can ruin a good story--which is why I now advocate for reading Wm Shkspr in the graphic novel editions for the obligatory high school courses!)

#CoffeeQuote | Just one of the thousand ways to feel happy everyday. From Kristel Cuenta - Google+ #WellnessTip #caffeine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate and might even enjoy your dialogue!