Tuesday, May 6, 2014

RESTARTING


 


The blogger has been "on hiatus" for a bit, due to relocation...some 2700 miles across the country. I rather missed this discipline of writing something with (I hope) a bit of substance to it on a regular basis.

While not a huge fan of the Bronte sisters, I find myself in agreement with the graphic!




RESTARTING

Restart.
   Closed door.
     Open door.

Ensconced in Maine once again,
   wondering what the future holds?

The future flows to the brave and bold.
   (Thus, per my parents told)
Fortune favors those who work
   Not the ones whose duty shirk.

This yr, I'll be working on marketing the books that are occupying closet space...
...anyone for a good book? Gifts? For yourself?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-lTxbB6dhY711OvAcoP7JH7e7aKTqMcOeWd0dF0fXM0/edit?usp=sharing

and...
--working on more stories for my grand kids,
--continuing to write a poem a day,
--plugging away at reading "the great books" using the sample list toward the bottom of this Wikipedia page,
--working on a fictionalized biography of King Solomon,

and, listening to the Still, Small Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate and might even enjoy your dialogue!