Thursday, November 15, 2012

Did he say "bum" and "glue" in the same sentence?


ACME Bum Glue: Apply to your posterior. Sit. Write. (Do not use while writing in the nude.)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--==-=-==-=-=-=-=--=-==--=-=-=-=-
Today was another day that needed a richer and thicker application of "bum-glue." Sure, there might be a different or better name for it: stick-to-it-iveness; persistence; old-fashioned work ethic. And I'd bet we all have areas in our life where we don't need it--but, others...uh-huh, direly needed. I am so easily distracted...but I wouldn't call it writer's block: the only block is the block-head who would rather play, read, chat, listen to Pandora, peruse FB...you name it, fiddle, file, sort, anything rather than work. Truly unique?--not. So, let us, as some wise old Hebrew feller urged us, "consider how to stir up one another to love and to do good works."
=-=-=-=-=--
"Just do it.".--NIKE.

=-=-=-=-

"Tell me what you measure and I'll tell you how I'll perform."

=-=-=-=-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate and might even enjoy your dialogue!